A compendium of original and borrowed content regarding Tablet PCs and fun Technologies

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My new Amazon Kindle is on order...

I'm so excited!

My husband pre-ordered my Amazon Kindle yesterday, which is my combined birthday, anniversary and Valentine’s Day present for the past year.  I am so psyched to receive it because I am a veracious reader and when I travel, I get always get stuck with the same old titles to choose from in the airport bookstore.

I am not a tech geek.  I don't own an ipod, I don't text and I definitely don't tweet, but this is the one "gadget" that I believe will truly affect my lifestyle!

StumbleUpon Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

ctitanic said...

It will affect your life style. I have read in this last year that I own my Kindle more than all I have read in the last 10 years. And I read a lot. In the first few months of owning it I was averaging 1 book per week. Now I´m in about 2 per month.