A compendium of original and borrowed content regarding Tablet PCs and fun Technologies

Monday, July 21, 2008

Paint the town RED!

Would you like to own a One-Of-A-Kind exclusive Sahara Slate PC Tablet computer?

Our R&D team in Taiwan has been having fun experimenting with all different case colors, and shortly, we will be offering these "one-off" computers via auction on the TabletKiosk website.

Sahara_Slate_PC_red_01

This first model, the fire-engine red Sahara i440D has already been claimed by Martin Smekal, TabletKiosk president.  This means that unfortunately, that no one else will be able to claim ownership to this tablet that matches perfectly to the Acer F-20 widescreen LCD monitor.  I've seen the red tablet and I know that it is going to attract a lot of attention.

We're still working out the details, but we anticipate that individual colors will be available sporadically through the year.  So stay tuned for details.

What color tablet would you be willing to bid on?  Remember that these will be one of a kind devices we are going to have a lot of fun with the color choices.

StumbleUpon Add to Technorati Favorites

4 comments:

jrronimo said...

I would totally love a green tablet. Anything from 'leaf green' to 'sickly yellow-green', haha. I'm not picky. :)

I don't have enough spare cash to bid on something if it gets too expensive, but who knows! Maybe I'll get lucky...

Anonymous said...

I'd go bright blue or tie-dyed. I love my i440D for use in my science classroom & in meetings/conferences - would be cool to have it in color!

Anonymous said...

I would go for a nice lavender. I get so tired of everything in black or white or gray. Any color would be a great change and inspiring for more creative work.

Lora said...

Great idea.

I actually love your white -- holds up well over time. But for bold color, I'd pick a dark plum.