A compendium of original and borrowed content regarding Tablet PCs and fun Technologies

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Websites That Make Me More Productive

Tuesday morning here -- and I thought I'd share some of my favorite business related websites that help me become more efficient everyday. These are not necessarily related to the tablet pc and mobile computing platform, but I think that most marketing professionals will find them to be helpful.

My absolute favorite site: gethuman.com features over 500 listings of how avoid the phone electronic prompt menu to reach a real person instead of an electronic phone menu. I go to this site whenever I call an 800 number.

packtrack.com One click and I can track Fed Ex, UPS or DHL packages without going to three separate sites

istockphoto.com the most affordable site for stock photography. Downloads start at just $1.

extremetracking.com This is the site that I use to track visitors to our websites. I think that the information collected here is more in-depth and easier to find than Google Analytics.

rhymezone.com When I put on my blogging or PR hat, this is my favorite site for finding synonyms, rhymes, quotations and reference materials.

brandsoftheworld.com This useful site includes a universal database of corporate logos for downloading.

bitpipe.com It's the enterprise IT professional's guide to information technology resources. It's a free online library for the latest technical white papers, webcasts and product information.

capterra.com Full listing of software applications for most enterprise industries

That's it for today. Feel free to respond with some of your favorite helpful sites.

StumbleUpon Add to Technorati Favorites