A compendium of original and borrowed content regarding Tablet PCs and fun Technologies

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Today is my Tablet Tuesday!


I'm publicly declaring that today is my Tablet Tuesday.

My goal for today is to remain completely mobile with my Sahara which means 100% wireless, no dock, no mouse and no keyboard or monitor. I'm handwriting today's post instead of typing, I'm jotting all my notes in One Note and I'll probably working from our lunchroom, lobby, conference room and maybe even The Coffee Bean (so much better than Starbucks).

Tomorrow, I plan to write about my experience. Although I've played the mobile game on the road, at tradeshows and at home, I've never used my Sahara Slate to stay mobile in the office. Hey if this experiment works, I just may declare that every Tuesday is Tablet Tuesday.





StumbleUpon Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: