A compendium of original and borrowed content regarding Tablet PCs and fun Technologies

Monday, May 5, 2008

The Sound of Silence

I have laryngitis.  There, I said it.

Actually I wrote it because every article about remedies for laryngitis recommends to refrain from talking. That's a feat that is easier said than done because frankly I like to talk. I'm terribly old fashioned, but when I communicate with customers I prefer the phone over email. I also don't text.

I'm drinking lots of fluids, standing in the steamy bathroom, even gargling with vinegar, but I still don't have a voice.

One Note is working well for me today because I can easily jot down what I an trying to say. It gives new meaning to the old doctor's remedy to "Take two tablets and call me in the morning."

StumbleUpon Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: